Fabric or paper
Cardstock (that matches fabric)
Alligator Clip or barrette of choice
Hot glue gun and glue
1. Cut out the pattern/design as you like that would be small enough for a barrette.
2.. Next, put glue on the piece of cardstock and then place fabric on top. Dab a little glue on the brush and brush fabric flat (make sure you don't have any wrinkles). Let dry 24 hours.
3. Use Mod Podge to layer the front and back of the piece (fabric and cardstock). Let dry 24 hours.
4. Repeat step 3, then wait several days.
5. Using your hot glue gun, dab a small amount of glue onto the back (the cardstock) then push the alligator clip into the glue.
6. Let dry and cure for 4 weeks (that's how long it takes to cure the mod podge).
7. Wear in your hair!